Any sneakerhead knows the Adidas Gazelle Original Sneaker. A classic for over 50 years, they are easily one of, if not the most, recognizable three stripe shoes on the market. They are an integral pair of a sneaker collection, and taking care of your Adidas Gazelle’s are equally important. Of course, you wouldn’t want to sport dirty kicks.
With the suede and nubuck design, it gets confusing figuring out the best way to clean your Gazelle sneakers. So look no further than the Shoe MGK MVP kit and the Suede Block and Brush kit, including the Shoe MGk Cleaner & Conditioner, the Shoe MGK white Touch-up, and the Shoe MGK Water &Stain Repellent. You’ll have everything you need to make your Adidas Gazelle’s clean as if they first came out of the box.
Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all types of footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way, including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. In addition, the Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is derived from all-natural, environmentally friendly ingredients.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Adidas Gazelle’s:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of the product over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to cover the shoe completely.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
At this point, the Adidas Gazelle’s should look fresh out of the box. However, there may be scuffs and stains on the soles that are pesky to remove. This is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up—included in your MVP Kit—comes into play.
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
- Evenly spray the suede of the shoe with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. Be sure to keep the shoe at least 8” from the bottle. Let dry for 24 hours. This will create a fantastic waterproof barrier to protect your Adidas Gazelle’s.
And it’s that easy. With the Shoe MGK MVP kit, and the Suede Brush, you can keep your shoes looking fresh any time of the year. So get yours today online or at your local Shoe MGK dealer, and remember, Respect. Your. Shoes.