In 2015, Adidas came out with new running shoes that were comfortable and enhanced performance. The energy capsules within the soles added more pep to each step, allowing runners to increase their speed and distance with their shoes alone. After that, something peculiar happened. The Adidas Ultraboost 4.0 DNA Shoes came out and weren’t only great for runners but also were a sneaker fashion icon. Athletes and sneakerheads sought these new shoes because they were great for their practical use of running and could enhance your style and improve your sneaker collection.
With such a collectible sneaker, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them in mint condition. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Adidas Ultraboost 4.0 DNA Shoes with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit.
How to Clean Adidas Ultraboost 4.0 DNA Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The synthetic knit uppers of the Ultraboost sneakers create a sleek design that would enhance even the most complete of collections; they also serve the purpose of being extremely breathable, allowing you to wear the shoes for hours at a time. However, dirt and debris could get trapped in the knit uppers rather easily, which would ruin the stylish appeal of the shoe and could affect the sneaker’s comfort by pressing against your foot in ways that it is not meant to. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the tennis shoes get a deep clean that restores the shoes to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Ultraboost 4.0 DNA Shoes by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect Adidas Ultraboost 4.0 DNA Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
With such a stylish and comfortable sneaker, it is only natural you would want to wear them. Take them for a jog through the park, or enhance your fit for that party. However, wearing your sneaker runs the risk of getting them dirty, especially without the proper protection. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
The Adidas Ultraboost sneakers are practical and stylish shoes requiring the best care to ensure they are always ready for the next run or the rad party. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by adidas.com