Many people all across America rely on their army boots to keep them safe from the dangers of our environment and protected against the elements. Army boots are essentially the most important part of the uniform. We often take the protection and strength of the shoe for granted, but it is time to start respecting! A good army boot starts with a good clean. Time to learn how to clean army boots.
First, you want to know the material used and the overall build of the shoe. Most army boots feature canvas, suede, rubber, or leather which are all cleanable by Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more.
Today we will be using The Clean and Protect Kit from Shoe MGK. It features two bottles of cleaner, water and stain repellent, as well as touch up white paint.
Here is the step by step guide teaching you How To Clean Army Boots:
- Prep the boot by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the boot in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
It is that easy to clean army boots when using Shoe MGK. We recommend cleaning your boots once a month to effectively prolong the life of your shoes. Instead of wasting money buying a new pair of boots, all you need to do is clean them up!