Whether it is wet and rainy or a beautiful summer night, boots are always going to be a popular item in your closet. Boots, especially in the winter months, get very dirty and can experience serious wear and tear. It is important to know how to clean boots in order to extend their life and stay fresh. Cleaning boots not only prolongs the life of your shoes, but helps to maintain cleanliness around the home and on the rest of your clothes. Dirty kicks are a major bust when trying to look good and dress to impress. Let’s learn how to clean boots using Shoe MGK.
First, you want to know the material used and the overall build of the shoe. Most boots feature canvas, suede, rubber, or leather which are all cleanable by Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. Our Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is synthesized from environmentally friendly ingredients.
Here is the step by step guide teaching you How To Clean Your Boots:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the boot in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
It is that easy to clean boots when using Shoe MGK. We recommend cleaning your boots once a month to effectively prolong the life of your shoes. Instead of wasting money buying a new pair of boots, all you need to do is clean them up!