Growing up, every kid at school wanted to be the next big pro skater, and the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers are perfect for landing sic tricks at the skatepark. Louie Lopez is a pro skateboard from Los Angeles, sponsored by converse and other brands. He has made his name with a unique riding style that is entirely his own.
The Pro Mid sneakers are the latest design of the Louie Lopez skate shoes. The higher mid provides much-needed ankle support when you fail to stick the landing. The CX Foam inner allows for comfort while riding and includes impact adsorption to ensure you’re always protected. Lastly, the suede uppers are stylish to make sure you always look cool while building your combo.
When hitting the skatepark, landing sic tricks, the sneakers are bound to get dirty. Dirt could get trapped in the uppers, the grip tape of your board leaves marks on the suede, and it may seem impossible to keep your shoes clean.
Having been cleaning skate shoes since 1992, Shoe MGK is the perfect solution for how to clean the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Mid Sneakers.
How to Clean the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When skating with the crew, getting some mad air, you want to make sure your sneakers are in good condition. At first glance, dirty shoes may not seem to matter, but they affect your street cred. If you want to be taken seriously as a skater, you need clean kicks. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the perfect place to start. The shoe cleaner soaks into suede uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process allows your Converse Pro Mid Sneakers to get a deep, restorative clean that helps the shoes last for many days out with the crew.
An important note when cleaning suede shoes: always dilute the cleaner by mixing the shoe cleaner with water. This helps ensure the shoes get a deep clean without the risk of bleeding the color.
Addition side note: Be sure to scrub gently when cleaning suede.
- Prep the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and cleaner.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy.
- Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers with Shoe MGK water and Stain Repellent
The best way to make sure your sneakers are always ready to skate around town is to ensure the shoes never get dirty in the first place. The last thing you want is to have to clean the sneakers every day just to make them always ready to wear. So instead, by spraying the Converse with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective layer over the shoe that repels water, dirt, and stains. This process causes these blemishes to bead up and roll off the uppers, ensuring your shoes stay clean.
- Make sure the Converse sneakers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Rubber Soles of the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The white soles underneath the suede uppers add character to the sneakers. Unfortunately, they are also the portion of the shoe closest to the ground, so when skating with the crew, it’s the part most likely to get scuffed or scratched. Cleaning the shoe makes the white look better, but some damage needs an additional step to perfect it. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up puts a durable coating over the white portions of the sneaker, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Now your Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid Sneakers are ready to get mad air at the skate park with the crew. Because you utilized the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you can hit the park in confidence that your sneakers are styling. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by converse.com