Summer is right around the corner. That means it’s time to get outside and enjoy the world. The Eddie Bauer Men’s Haller Slip-Ons are the perfect boat shoe for spending vacations on the lake while looking stylish, no less. Their sleek design helps them accentuate any fit.
Stylish shoes require the world’s best shoe cleaner to keep them looking fresh at all times. A cleaner that has been cleaning sleek slip-ons for nearly thirty years. Something like Shoe MGK, who derived their cleaner from all-natural ingredients to be safe on the canvas uppers.
So without a moment to spare, let’s get into the tri-processes for how to clean Eddie Bauer Men’s Haller Slip-Ons with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Eddie Bauer Men’s Haller Slip-Ons with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When out enjoying that summer sun, you’ll need comfortable and stylish shoes to wear. Your shoes help you feel good in your summer clothes, but your sleek shoes may get dirty when out in nature. Dirt and mud can find their way onto the canvas uppers, and the soles could get scuffed. That is why it is crucial to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the canvas uppers attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the shoes get a deep clean that has your sleek kicks looking fresh.
- Prep the Haller Slip-Ons by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and solution.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Eddie Bauer Men’s Haller Slip-Ons with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Summer weather is the perfect time to bust out the short sleeves, shorts, and slip-ons. It’s a fashion statement to dress comfortably and sleek. Of course, the best way to keep your shoes styling, is to keep your shoes clean by ensuring they never get dirty to begin with. By spraying your sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective layer over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the shoes, keeping them clean while you wear them.
- Ensure the Eddie Bauer Slip-Ons are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Eddie Bauer Men’s Haller Slip-Ons with the Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The white soles underneath the suede uppers add character to the Slip-Ons. Unfortunately, they are also the portion of the shoe closest to the ground and are the part most likely to get scuffed or scratched. Cleaning the shoe makes the white look better, but some damage needs an additional step to perfect it. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up puts a durable coating over the white portions of the sneaker, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Haller Slip-Ons.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Summer style begins with a comfortable slip-on. The Shoe MGK MVP Kit has everything you need to keep your sleek shoes looking fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image source: eddiebauer.com