When running cross country, you absolutely need a shoe that is good for dirt roads and protecting your feet, and the Eddie Bauer Women’s HyperTrail Sneakers provides comfort and stability while flying through those intense trails. Aside from needing strength, stamina, and practice to make speed through the wilderness, your sneaker with added traction provides confidence to traverse those winding turns and rolling hills.
Though, cross country isn’t always about being the fastest runner. It’s about being the smartest racer, knowing when and where to pour your energy to get across that finish line first. Smart runners know how to navigate a trail, where to sprint, and when to coast, but most importantly, they understand keeping your sneakers clean helps with the aerodynamics to pull out ahead.
But what’s the most crucial aspect of how to clean your Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers? I hear you ask. You need a shoe care product that cares about the integrity of the knit uppers and makes your running sneakers last for many races to come.
Shoe MGK is the best cleaner for the Hypertrail Sneakers, as they have been cleaning running shoes for almost three decades and are perfect for your sneakers.
How to Clean the Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
While racing cross country, dirt is bound to get trapped in the knit uppers of your running sneakers. Stains from grass and leaves can ruin the material, and all this damage can affect your run. In addition, it adds extra unwanted weight and could become a tripping hazard. By cleaning your Eddie Bauer sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you attack and break down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process allows the knit uppers to get a deep clean that lasts.
- Prep the Hypertrail sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Unfortunately, every race provides the running sneakers with a chance to get dirty, no matter how well you clean the shoe. So the best way to keep the Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers clean is to prevent them from getting dirty to begin with. But how can you do that when racing every other weekend? By spraying the sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective layer over the shoe that makes water, dirt, and stains bead up and roll off the uppers. This means your running shoes stay clean while you race.
- Ensure the Hypertrail Sneakers are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Eliminate Odors from the Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls
With cross country practice every day and races every other weekend, odors are bound to get trapped and remain within the Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers. When racing, the last thing you want is to have distractions, whether it’s dirt throwing off your form, or odors taking your mind off the race. With the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener balls, you can attack and kill the bacteria while you run.
- Make sure the Hypertrail Sneakers are clean by following the steps above.
- Twist the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener ball in the middle to release a refreshing scent.
- Place in your shoe and leave until the odor is gone.
Now you can run your race in confidence, knowing that sporting your clean kicks gives you that extra boost to cross that finish line. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls, you have everything you need to respect your Eddie Bauer Women’s Hypertrail Sneakers.
What You’ll Need
Image by eddiebauer.com