I love hiking, and always wished I had something as comfortable as the L.L.Bean Men’s Comfort Mocs. The waterproof suede uppers are perfect for when the trail bends through a creek or river and I need to cross, and they are comfortable for the rugged terrain of climbing up a mountain. It’s important for a hiking sneaker to have good traction, and these moccasins do not disappoint.
Though, when hiking, it is common for the mocs to get dirty. Especially as part of living in the great outdoors experience. It is crucial to know how to clean your L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs. Luckily, with Shoe MGK cleaning the sneakers becomes easy. The shoe care company has been cleaning hiking shoes since 1992 and formulated their product from all-natural ingredients, making it safe to use on the suede uppers.
How to Clean the L.L.Bean Men’s Comfort Mocs with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Hiking through dirt trails, climbing up mountains, and finding amazing vistas are all part of the adventuring spirit. However, the wilderness loves to find its way onto the L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs. Mud could cake onto the suede upper and become very difficult to clean. By using the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you soak the shoe cleaner into the suede so it can attack and break down dirt on the molecular level. As a result, the shoes get a deep clean that lasts.
Though before using the product on the suede material, make sure to dilute the cleaner in a bowl of water.
- Prep the L.L.Bean Men’s Comfort Mocs by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and cleaner.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the L.L.Bean Men’s Comfort Mocs with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your sneakers stay clean is to make sure they never get dirty in the first place. When hiking and traversing the wild wilderness it may seem near impossible to keep the L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs clean. Nature is everywhere ready to attack those suede uppers you spent your energy cleaning. With Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you can spray a protective barrier over the sneakers that repels water, dirt, and stains off the surface. This means you can hike for longer without the worry of your shoes getting dirty.
- Ensure the L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Remove Odors from the L.L.Bean Men’s Comfort Mocs with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener
When they return from a week in the forest, everyone knows that there is a particular smell that lingers. It’s this musky smell of adventure, and it’s trapped in your comfort moccasins. Even after cleaning your sneakers, the scent remains. When it comes to fighting odors, it is all about being proactive, and the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls helps deal with the issue over time. With Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener, you can remove the odor by attacking the bacteria built-up in places you can’t see.
- Ensure the L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs are completely dry and set on an even surface.
- Hold bottle 6” from the surface, spraying in a back-and-forth motion.
- Do not saturate the shoe and spray the area thoroughly.
After taking your L.L.Bean Comfort Mocs into the wilderness, it’s crucial to ensure the sneakers are ready for the next adventure. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect kit, you can always respect your shoes and keep them ready for many hikes to come!
What You’ll Need
Image by llbean.com