Every adventure starts with a good pair of shoes, and the L.L.Bean Women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s are ready to go. The shoes are made with good traction for hitting the hardest of trails. They are even waterproof for when the hike crosses a stream or river. The great outdoors mean the shoes are bound to get dirty.
When it comes to taking the Slip-Ons into the wilderness they are going to need a great cleaner. Shoe MGK is a shoe care company that has been cleaning adventuring shoes for three decades, so they know a thing or two about maintaining the slip-ons.
Below are the two best ways for how to clean your L.L.Bean women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s.
How to Protect the L.L.Bean Women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The first step to getting your L.L.Bean Women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s ready for the next hike is to prevent the shoes from getting too dirty to begin with. The Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent puts a protective barrier over the shoe that repels water, dirt, and debris onto the leather exteriors of the shoe. So, instead of the dirt getting caught in the fibers you can simply wipe them away.
- Make sure the L.L.Bean Storm Chasers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray adding additional layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the L.L.Bean Women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Though, being in the great outdoors means the shoes are going to get dirty and there could be tough stains that need a strong cleaner. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner soaks into the panels and seams of the uppers and attacks dirt and debris pushing them toward the surface. Because the shoe cleaner works on the molecular level, the L.L.Bean Slip-Ons get a deep clean.
- Prep the L.L.Bean Women’s Storm Chasers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
Now you can adventure in confidence knowing your L.L.Bean women’s Storm Chaser Slip-Ons 5s are just as ready to protect you as you are ready to protect them. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have everything needed to respect your shoes. So now, get going on your adventure!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.llbean.com