Comfort is arguably one of the most important features in an athletic shoe, and the Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits are one of the most comfortable shoes on the market. The Max Cushioning™ is designed for all-day workouts and events, meaning you can go through your whole routine knowing your feet are in good hands. However, the problem with athletic shoes is when you’re doing outside activities, the mesh uppers attract dirt and debris which could damage the shoes.
The best way to maintain your sneakers is to utilize Shoe MGK. The shoe care company has been cleaning, protecting, and maintaining athletic shoes for almost thirty years. So, rest assured your sneakers are in excellent hands.
So without a moment to spare, let’s get into how to clean the Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits.
How to Protect the Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
The best way to protect and maintain your Skechers Arch Fits is to ensure the sneakers never get dirty in the first place. By spraying the sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent you put a protective barrier over the mesh uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to your shoe. This means the sneakers stay clean while you wear them and go through your workouts.
- Make sure the Arch Fits are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Some stains and dirt are stronger than the average run of the mil debris and require a stronger cleaner to remove from your Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the go-to tool for removing the hard-to-remove. The shoe cleaner soaks into the mesh of the sneakers attacking dirt and debris. Because the cleaner works on the molecular level the shoes get a deeper clean. This process allows you to do more workouts without the worry of damaging your shoes.
- Prep the Arch Fits by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- Follow the Water and Stain Repellent steps for extra protection.
Now your Men’s Skechers Max Cushioning Arch Fits are ready for any workout after using the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit. You can rest assured knowing your sneakers are well protected through the most difficult of routines. So clean and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by Skechers.com