As a runner for over 23 years, I understand the necessity for versatile running shoes with optimum performance. That’s where the New Balance 1540 v3s come in. These running shoes are perfect for any terrain. Be that trails, tracks, or roads. However, trails (my favorite kind of run) attract mud and dirt, which can ruin the 1540 v3s.
With the mesh upper, the New Balance’s are rather troublesome to clean. But don’t fret. With Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner, you can clean the 1540 v3s with ease. The shoe cleaner probes deep into the mesh material, making it easy to remove the dirt. In addition, the solution is safe to use on almost any surface
As a runner, I understand the need to protect your 1540 v3s before even hitting a trail or run. Luckily, there is a way to prevent dirt from staining the sneakers. The Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent creates an invisible shield over the mesh upper that repels rain, snow, and dirt to remain on the surface. Then, just wipe it off with a dry towel. The water and stain repellent helps prolong the life of the running shoe.
Trail running is a thrilling adventure that takes a toll on your New Balance 1540 v3s. But, with the Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit, you can hit those trails with confidence. The kit has everything needed to clean the 1540 v3s easily.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to clean your New Balance 1540 v3s
- Prep your New Balance 1540 v3s by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and pull out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- Let the shoe dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent. Then, cover the entire shoe with spray and let dry for 24 hours.
Cleaning New Balance 1540 v3s has never been easier. The Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit has you covered. So you can get back on the trails, knowing your 1540 v3s are protected. Go, get out there, clean your shoes, and hit your next personal record. Always remember to Respect Your Shoes!