The Nike Air Max 1’s have been one of the most influential and powerful pair of shoes that the sneaker world has ever produced. It has made its mark across fashion, business, and sports. It is the OG; The father of the Air Max family. Earlier this year, Nike dropped the “Evergreen” and “Magma Orange” colorways to bring a splash back to the classic. If you plan on picking these up, now would be a good time to learn how to clean air max 1’s.
There are many shoe cleaner products out there to match the vast supply of shoes. When put to the test, it is clear that Shoe MGK is the best. If you want the ultimate in shoe protection, pick up the MVP Shoe Cleaner Kit from Shoe MGK.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Nike Air Max
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
Shoe MGK has it covered with the Cleaner and Conditioner, but that is not all. The MVP shoe cleaning kit also features the Water Stain and Repellent as well as the Touch UP White.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
- Finally, use the Touch Up White on white soles are all white shoes. Be careful! This product is only meant to be used on white material. If it gets on colored material, quickly wipe the product away.
One of the best things about the air max 1s are the sheer variety of the line itself. Leather, suede, mesh; you name it. Make sure you are careful when cleaning your kicks and know what material you are washing. Be gentle on your suede to keep the nap fresh and the color clean. Respect Your Shoes.