A fresh pair of Nike Cortez have such a beautiful aura surrounding them. They pop, they shine, and they tell a story. One of the original Nike’s that brought the coveted brand to the notable position they are today; it is as much a performance shoe as it is a fashion statement. They can be worn with almost anything and utilized to do about anything. Due to their accessibility and prominence of white, this shoe gets dirty very quickly. To clean them up, we turn to The All-Star Kit from Shoe MGK.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Nike Cortez:
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
The All Star Kit also features the incredibly popular and powerful Touch Up White. Shoe MGK Touch-Up is touch up paint for your shoes that restores the brilliant white color. It applies a tough coating to help shoes endure heavy wear and tear. The formula includes a special blend of agents that enrich and brighten to make your shoes and soles look like new.
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure to only use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
This kit is all you need to keep you Cortez’s clean for all of your adventures and more to come. The All Star Kit will keep them clean, protected, and sparkling white. It is good for any white shoe, just be careful to wipe it off of non white material! Respect Your Shoes!