Every sneakerhead knows the best sneakers are stylish, sleek, and perfectly enhance your fit. They accentuate your creative personality and showcase who you are to the world. Female sneakerhead’s run the game, and the Puma Cali Women’s sneakers are the perfect addition to your stunning collection.
When building a sneaker collection, you need the world’s best shoe cleaner to ensure your shoes are always in mint condition. Shoe MGK has been cleaning sneakers since 1992.
So let’s get into the three-step process of how to clean Puma Cali Women’s Sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean the Puma Cali Women’s Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
White shoes are one of the sleekest styles of sneaker. However, the coloring showcases the smallest of blemishes. Be that dirt or stain; it only takes a moment to dirty your stylish shoes and ruin their apparel. Therefore, it is crucial to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the shoes get a deep clean that restores their fresh-out-of-the-box condition.
- Prep the Cali Sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and cleaner.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy.
- Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Puma Cali Women’s Sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When building your sneaker collection, you need your shoes to look fresh 100% of the time. No matter how much you wear them, they need to look like they just came out of the box. The best way to ensure your sneakers stay clean is to prevent them from getting dirty at all. By spraying the shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever making contact with the sneakers. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers, keeping your shoes clean while you wear them.
- Make sure Cali Sneakers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Puma Cali Women’s Sneaker with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The quickest way to remove your credibility as a sneakerhead is to walk around with scuffed shoes. And often, those scuffs and scratches require something stronger than a shoe cleaner to make them look fresh. Cleaning the shoe makes the white look better, but some damage needs an additional step to perfect it. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up puts a durable coating over the white portions of the sneaker, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Cali Sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
The best sneakerheads know when a shoe is unique and when something is generic. The Puma sneakers are the perfect addition to any collection. As a sneakerhead, it’s crucial to keep your sneakers fresh, and with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to respect your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image source: us.puma.com