Simplicity is power. Fashion is all about making a statement and expressing yourself through your apparel. Bold and loud footwear is becoming the name of the game that it almost seems sheepish to follow the trends. Sometimes, going back to the basics creates a much louder statement, and the Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Shoes have a clear story to tell.
With their leather upper and rubber outsole, the vintage sneakers pair well with nearly any outfit. They have a sleek design that is stylish no matter the season and a timeless design that will always be vogue.
The problem with white shoes are their ability to show off even the lightest blemishes. Dirt stands out like a light for a moth, and you need to utilize the world’s best shoe cleaner to keep these sneakers looking fresh. Shoe MGK has been a sneaker cleaner since 1992 and is perfect for the leather uppers of these Reebok shoes.
So without further ado, let’s get into the three processes for how to clean Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Shoes.
How to Clean Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Dirty shoes are the last thing you want when making a fashion statement. You’re trying to express yourself, and not taking care of your sneakers puts across the wrong message. A message that people could read as ‘you’re a slob,” and we both know that isn’t true. With the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can have your shoes looking better than new, so you won’t have to worry. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures your shoes get a deep, restorative clean.
- Prep the Club C 85 Vintage Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Shoes with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
Sometimes, the biggest problem with the white leather uppers is when they get scuffed and scratched, the shoes could seem damaged beyond repair. Unfortunately, a simple cleaning won’t restore the uppers, and you’ll need something a bit stronger. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to renew your Reeboks to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Club 85 Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect the Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your sneakers last a lifetime is to prevent them from getting dirty in the first place, especially after all you have done with cleaning and restoring the shoe. By spraying the vintage shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the leather uppers. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the shoe, leaving them clean for the long haul.
- Ensure the Club C 85 Vintage Shoes are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Simplicity is louder than the boldest of fashion statements. So stand out from the crowd in your Reebok Club C 85 Vintage shoes and stay timeless. Utilize the Shoe MGK MVP Kit to ensure your sneakers are always ready and remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by reebok.com