In high school, I spent most of my time training for either Cross Country or Track and Field. Once the day was done, I met up with the team at our campus track, and we would do warm-up laps, stretch, and prepare for a longer run. Unfortunately, my feet would kill me after practice if I didn’t have good running sneakers. So I needed shoes like the Reebok Nano X1 Froning Men’s Training Shoes.
They were comfortable during our long 5+ mile practices and helped keep my form consistent–even as I grew tired.
With such a high-performance trainer, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them clean. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Reebok Nano X1 Froning Men’s Training Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Reebok Nano X1 Froning Men’s Training Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
I miss the days when I could run five or more miles for fun. Now, if I take a couple of steps to my car, I’m already winded. How far I’ve fallen. There was something special about waking up early and going for a jog that is missing now. Feeling the sweat roll down my face as I exert stamina through my own strength. It was empowering. My shoes would get dirty with mud from the distance I traveled–a badge of honor. However, I would like my shoes to be clean at the beginning of the run. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the tennis shoes get a deep clean that restores them to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Reebok Trainers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect Reebok Nano X1 Froning Men’s Training Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Running in the rain is one of the greatest feelings. The cool breeze keeps you fresh while your body heats up from the exertion of energy. Unfortunately, while running through the rain, I notice that my sneakers get dirtier if I don’t take the proper precautions. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Restore Reebok Nano X1 Froning Men’s Training Shoes with Shoe MGK White/Black Touch-Up
The problem with the white shoes and running sneakers is their ability to show off blemishes that ruin the shoe’s sleek look. Sometimes, the white Reeboks can get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t entirely remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color. Be sure only to use it on white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Reebok Trainers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
When running, My shoe gets dirty, and though I see it as a badge of honor, I still love my shoes to be clean. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: Reebok.com