Summer is right around the corner, so it’s time to start dressing for the warmer temperatures. Sundresses, shorts, and the Sorel Women’s Ella II Sandals will make it much easier to stay cool in those hotter months. In addition, the sandals are cute for any style.
With such stylish slips, it’s essential to keep them clean with the world’s best shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK has been cleaning stylish sandals for nearly three decades and derived their cleaner from all-natural ingredients to be safe on leather and suede straps.
So without further ado, let’s get into how to clean Sorel Women’s Ella II Sandals with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit.
How to Clean Sorel Women’s Ella II Sandals with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Stylish summer sandals can enhance any fit. However, once the sandals get dirty, they no longer look as cute. That is why it is crucial to keep the sandals clean with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather and suede straps, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the sandals get a deep clean that has them looking better than new.
Though it should be noted when cleaning the shoe, it is essential to dilute the cleaner with water to preserve the coloring of the material. And always scrub gently when working with suede material.
- Prep the Ella sandals by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Gently lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent below.
How to Protect the Sorel Women’s Ella II Sandals with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Cute sandals require the greatest care. Often the straps, being so few and far between, showcase dirt and blemishes easier. The best way to ensure your sandals are always clean is to prevent them from ever getting dirty. By spraying the suede and leather straps with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the sandals. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the material keeping your sandals clean while you wear them.
- Ensure the sandals are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Get ready to show off your summer style and stay cool. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have all the tools to keep your sandals fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by sorel.com