The classic white Stan Smiths by Adidas are just that; classic. They feature a durable leather upper and a sharp responsive midsole. This shoe has been around since 1973. Generations and generations have seen and fallen in love with these shoes. My mom laughed when I brought some home because she used to wear them in high school. It has all come full circle. The biggest thing about them though is keeping them clean. As we know, white gets dirty very quickly. You cannot rock dirty Stan Smiths. Let me show you how to clean Stan Smiths.
Stan Smiths are very easy to clean. Well, it’s easy if you are using Shoe MGK. The MVP from Shoe MGK is the best shoe cleaning kit in the world and all you need to keep them clean. Let’s get to it.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Stan Smiths
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
One of the best additions to the kit is the Touch Up White. The formula includes a special blend of agents that enrich and brighten to bring your shoes back to original condition and color.
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure to only use it on white materials.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
Keep your Stan Smiths clean with the MVP kit from Shoe MGK! Respect. Your. Shoes.