Suede is made of ground leather product and features an incredibly intricate texture that makes the material so desirable. Since it is such a delicate material, it is important to be gentle with any brush and cleaner. Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner and brush softly!
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean suede tennis shoes:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
Here is the thing. Our cleaner is going to get the job done and with gentle application will not damage your shoe, but what if your shoe doesn’t get dirty in the first place? We can do that too! I have always said, the easiest way to clean Any shoe is not get it dirty in the first place. Before first use, apply an even coat of Water and Stain Repellent to block dust, dirt, and moisture from staining the shoe. Then, we get that texture up to snuff with The Shoe MGK Suede Brush. Pssst… This is the easy way.
- Apply Water and Stain Repellent to the shoe and let it dry for 24 hours. This will create an incredible waterproof barrier on the shoe to protect it.
- Once dry, take your Shoe MGK Suede Brush and gently comb the material until it reaches the desired nap and texture.
The Clean and Protect Kit from Shoe MGK will not only clean suede tennis shoes but protect them from future wear and damage. Don’t ask how to clean suede tennis shoes, but how to protect them! If you want the best in the game go with Shoe MGK. Respect. Your. Shoes.