Running down streets is one thing, but running a trail at full speed with The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits is a whole different level of adventure. Racing down winding hills at full speed is an adrenaline rush with the wind in your face, your hair blowing behind you, and the mud to your shoes. Nothing beats it.
Though, after a few runs, the shoes start to build up dirt and grime. The mud cakes to the knitting, and it’s time to clean the VECTIV Escape Knits. Shoe MGK is the go-to solution for getting the shoes with that fresh-out-of-the-box feeling. Shoe MGK has been cleaning running shoes for almost thirty years and puts your sneakers in good hands.
Coming up are the three stages for how to clean your The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits.
How to Clean The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The first step to removing the caked mud and stains off the knitting is to clean the sneakers with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks deep into the fabric attacking and breaking down dirt on the molecular level. This allows you to remove all the dirt and debris by wiping it away with a dry towel. The sneakers get a deep clean and look new again.
- Prep The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
Once clean, it’s only natural to want to protect the shoes from getting dirty again. To be able to race down trails with confidence that your shoes will remain clean is one less worry off your shoulder. But how can you ensure they stay clean? By Spraying the knit uppers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels dirt, mud, and debris from ever attaching to the running shoes.
- Make sure The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray adding additional layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to keep The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits Fresh with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls
When running and adventuring with the Escape Knits, smells, odors, and stenches are bound to get trapped in the sneaker. The more you sweat, and use the shoes the worse the smell becomes. With the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls, you can eliminate those odors while you’re away. These tiny deodorizers pack a powerful punch that eliminates bacteria trapped in the shoe.
- Make sure The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits are clean by following the steps above.
- Twist the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener ball in the middle to release a refreshing scent.
- Place in your shoe and leave until the odor is gone.
Race down those trails knowing you can respect your The North Face Men’s VECTIV Escape Knits in confidence. The Shoe MGK Clean and Protect kit and Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener Balls are everything you need to keep your shoes clean before and after hitting the trails. You can always keep your running sneakers adventure-ready, so respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.thenorthface.com