No one wants work to rule their lives. But, after hours on a shift, you need to unwind. So hit the bar, or catch a flick with your coworkers. But, often, to join in the after-work festivities, you’ll need a change of shoes unless you have the Timberland Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers.
With sneakers that are comfortable for a long shift on your feet, and stylish enough to go out, they are bound to get dirty.
When the shoes get dirty, it is crucial to have the world’s best shoe cleaner in your corner to ensure they last through the work shift and nights on the town. Shoe MGK is a shoe cleaner that has been cleaning sneakers since 1992. They derived their cleaner from natural ingredients to be safe on the mesh uppers.
With no time to lose, let’s get into the three-step process for how to clean Timberland Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers.
How to Clean Timberland Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Your sneakers could get dirty while on the job or walking around town. Dirt can get stuck in the mesh uppers, and after a prolonged time, this could lead to the shoes no longer being wearable. That’s why it’s essential to clean your sneakers with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. It’s a way to get your sneakers looking better than new. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers and breaks down deformities.
Though it should be noted when cleaning the shoe, it is essential to dilute the cleaner with water to preserve the coloring of the material. And always scrub gently when working with textile material.
- Prep the Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Gently lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent below.
How to Protect Timberland Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When working a shift, the hours could seem slow. Counting down the minutes until you can leave and be free to spend time as you please. First, though, if you want to go out right after your shift, you need to keep your sneakers stylish. The best way to keep your sneakers clean, whether at work or out, is to ensure they never get dirty, to begin with. Removing the obvious of never wearing the shoes, you could spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent instead. This process puts a protective barrier over the mesh that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. These blemishes bead up and roll off the shoe keeping them clean while wearing them.
- Ensure the running sneakers are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Timberland Women’s Radius Composite Toe Work Sneakers with Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up
After a long day of work, your sneakers could get scuffed or scratched. The black soles or composite tole could lose their brilliance, and you’ll need something a little more powerful to bring it back. The Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up is just the tool. By utilizing the applicator, you put a durable coating over the black portions of the shoe, restoring them to their original color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the work sneakers.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Black Touch-Up applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on black materials.
Stay stylish with sneakers capable of work and play. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and the Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up, you can have your shoes looking better than new when on the job or enjoying life. Always remember to respect your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image by timberland.com