Running is one of the most exhilarating exercises in which one can take part. Feeling the wind in your hair as you fly through the streets, nothing compares to the rush that flows through your veins. With the Women’s UA Project Rock 4 Training Shoes, you have all the support needed for long runs and blood-pumping races.
With such a high-performance running shoe, you absolutely want to protect them with the world’s best shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK has been cleaning running sneakers since 1992.
So without further ado, let’s get into how to clean Women’s UA Project Rock 4 Training Shoes with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and Black Touch-Up.
How to Clean Women’s UA Project Rock 4 Training Shoes with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When racing through neighborhood streets, dirt is bound to get tracked onto the canvas uppers. Stains could tarnish that sleek styling, and it affects your run–dirty shoes are a distraction that detracts from your form. That is why you should utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the knit uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the running sneakers get a deep clean that looks better than new.
Be sure to dilute the cleaner in a bowl of water to protect the coloring of the mesh, and scrub gently.
- Prep your UA training shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent below.
How to Protect the Women’s UA Project Rock 4 Training Shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Running gets the heart pumping. The faster you go, the more it beats. Faster and faster the longer you go. Like the rush of adrenaline the run gives, so too does the sleek styling drum in the hearts of onlookers. However, dirty shoes mean no style. The best way to keep your sneakers fresh is to prevent them from ever getting dirty. By spraying the shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the knit uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from attaching to the shoes. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the shoe, keeping them clean while you run.
- Ensure the running sneakers are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Women’s UA Project Rock 4 Training Shoes with the Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up
When running, your trainers will be beaten up through normal wear and tear. The midsoles will attract scratches and scuffs, and the sleek style will lose its luster. Without restoring the shoes to a like-new condition, they may lose their ability to go on runs. By utilizing the Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up, you put a durable coating over the black portions of the shoe, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the UA Training Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of black touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up Black applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Taking care of your shoes is just as much a part of running as the run itself. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit and the Shoe MGK Black Touch-Up, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes
What You’ll Need
Image by underarmour.com