All sneakerheads alike have their own opinion on their favorite sneaker. Oftentimes we lean towards the classics of sneaker culture when it comes to our favorite shoe. However, no matter what your favorites are, there are a few standards that every sneakerhead needs for their collection. One of which is Yeezys. The 350 boost took the world by storm and has not released its grip.
Almost all Yeezys feature multiple materials ranging from mesh, suede, and of course rubber. It is important to have a yeezy cleaner that will effectively clean all materials. Shoe MGK Cleaner and conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all types of footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner lathers into the shoe’s uppers where it attacks and breaks down all dirt and debris.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean yeezys:
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
- Finally, spray the inside of the shoe with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener to keep them smelling fresh all day long!
See? Learning how to clean Yeezys is easy if you have a great Yeezy cleaner kit like the 4oz Complete Kit from Shoe MGK. Share your cleaning stories with us on social media and as always…RESPECT. YOUR. SHOES.