It is very important to understand the best way to clean shoes in order to extend the life of your favorite kicks. Cleaning shoes not only prolongs their life, but helps to maintain cleanliness around the home and on the rest of your clothes. Dirty kicks are a major bust when trying to look good and dress to impress. Let’s learn the best way to clean shoes using Shoe MGK.
First, you want to know the material used and the overall build of the shoe. Most shoes feature canvas, suede, rubber, or leather which are all cleanable by Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner is specifically formulated to effectively clean and prolong the life of all footwear. It removes any stain you throw its way including oil, grease, grime, grass, blood, red clay, certain inks and paints, stains, and more.
Here is the step by step guide for the Best Way To Clean Your Shoes:
- Prep the shoe by removing the laces and setting them in a small solution of Cleaner and water. Let them soak while you clean the shoe.
- Next, take the dry brush and brush away and excess dirt or surface level stains.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a few drops of product on the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions making sure to completely cover the shoe.
- Once properly covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Apply an even coating of Water and Stain Repellent to protect the shoe from water and help them stay fresh for weeks. Let the solution dry into the material for 24 hours before wearing.
It is that easy to clean shoes when using Shoe MGK. We recommend cleaning your shoes once a month to effectively prolong the life of your shoes. No shoe cleaning kit works better than The MVP from Shoe MGK. Instead of wasting money buying a new pair of shoes, all you need to do is clean them up!