When going out with friends, it’s generally expected that you must dress up for the occasion. A fresh pair of slacks, a stylish coat, and sleek dress shoes like Ace Marks the Blucher Louis. When bar hopping, you want to present your best.
The last thing you want is a dirty pair of bluchers. That doesn’t bode well for how you want to present. When looking at your fit, people will notice the stains on the leather, dirt on the soles and assume you don’t care for your stuff.
That is why it’s essential to know how to clean Ace Marks the Blucher Louis with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
Luxury shoes need a cleaner with a strong reputation, and Shoe MGK has been in the game since 1992.
How to Clean Ace Marks the Blucher Louis with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Dressing to impress is the fun part of going out on the town, but it takes away the fun when you have dirty loafers. That is why you must utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner before leaving for the night. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the calfskin leather, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the Ace Marks get a deep clean that has them looking better than new.
- Prep Ace Marks the Blucher Louis by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of Ace Marks the Blucher Louis with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The defining feature of the Ace Mark calfskin leather is the shine that the shoes exhibit when worn with a classy fit. However, after wearing the shoe often, that shine can lose its luster, and it’s essential to know how to bring it back. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Ace Marks.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Eliminate Odors from Ace Marks the Blucher Louis with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener
When going out on the town, the last thing you want is for your classy shoes to be bringing down your game because of some lingering odor. It’s necessary to smell as fresh as your shoes. Getting your Ace Marks odor-free can seem impossible. After years of bacterial build-up, it’s easy to assume that fresh-out-of-the-box smell cannot be achieved. But let the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener surprise you. The spray attacks bacterial build-up left in the shoe, eliminating the odor at the source and allowing the sneakers to smell better than new.
- Ensure the Blucher Louis are completely dry and set on an even surface.
- Hold bottle 6” from the surface, spraying in a back-and-forth motion.
- Do not saturate the shoe and spray the area thoroughly.
What You’ll Need
Image by acemarks.com