Versatility is essential when it comes to boots. They need to be ready for whatever task you have planned, whether working construction, as a mechanic, or riding a motorcycle. In addition, the shoes need to be comfortable, durable, and, most importantly, Lifeproof. Luckily, the Timberland Men’s Direct Attach 6” Waterproof Work Boot does it all.
These boots are meant to get dirty. They have electrical hazard protection, Waterproof leather, their insulated, and they are ready for any task. Whether you work in the mud or in a garage, these boots do it all.
And with such a versatile boot, it is only fair to do whatever it takes to clean and protect these shoes.
With Shoe MGK, you can have your Timberlands looking new with ease. The shoe care company has been cleaning work boots since 1992 and is the best option after a long day on the job to keep your boots fresh.
So without further ado, let’s get started on how to clean Timberland Men’s Direct Attach 6” Waterproof Work Boots with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit.
How to Clean Timberland Men’s Direct Attach 6” Waterproof Work Boots with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When working with these boots, they are bound to get dirty. For example, dirt, mud, and concrete could get caked on the uppers when working construction. Or, oil and grease could stain the leather when working on your car. That is why it is crucial to clean your boots with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the uppers of your timberland boots, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the inside. This process means your boots get a deep, revitalizing clean that looks better than new.
- Prep the Timberland Men’s Direct Attach 6” Waterproof Work Boots by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For added protection, follow steps with the Water and Stain Repellent.
How to Protect the Timberland Men’s Direct Attach 6” Waterproof Work Boots with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to ensure your Timberlands last is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. That could be difficult, especially when working in environments that lend themselves to dirty boots. By spraying the boots with the Shoe MGK water and Stain Repellent, you repair the waterproofing by putting an additional layer of protection. The repellent forces water, dirt, and stains off the uppers of your shoes making these deformities bead up and roll off. This process means your shoes stay clean even when your work isn’t.
- Ensure the Timberland Work Boots are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add multiple layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
There isn’t a better choice when you need a versatile work boot than Timberlands. And the best way to make sure your boots last is to clean them with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit. Remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by timberland.com