Ace Marks is a brand known for their dress shoes, and the Duke Sneakers are the perfect molding of class with a casual aesthetic. They are made from hand and offer a minimalist approach to the classic sneaker design. As a result, the Dukes are a pair of sneakers both sneakerheads and normies alike could fawn over.
Made from the finest leather, the sneakers are stunning. They are the perfect accent for any ensemble. However, it is crucial to know how to clean Ace Marks the Duke Sneakers with such a stylish, sleek shoe. The last thing you want is for the shoes to get dirty and ruin your whole aesthetic.
Luckily, Shoe MGK has your back. The shoe care company has been cleaning and maintaining leather sneakers since 1992. What’s more, they derived their cleaner from all-natural ingredients making it safe for the fine leather.
How to Clean Ace Marks the Duke Sneaker with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When wearing the sneakers out in public, the shoes may get dirty. This is because the white colorway attracts dirt and debris without trying. It only takes a moment for your dirty shoes to signal that you don’t know how to maintain your style. However, with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you can have your sneakers looking new in no time. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather and attacks and breaks down dirt and debris from the molecular level. Meaning your sneakers get a deep restorative clean.
- Prep Ace Marks the Duke Sneaker by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of the product over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Restore Ace Marks the Duke Sneaker with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
Wearing the Ace Marks sneakers out on the town or dressing up for a big date, scuffs and scratches can find their way onto the white leather of the Duke sneakers. The Shoe MGK White Touch-up is the perfect tool for treating those scratches and scuffs. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Jordan 1s Hyper Royal.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove cap and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Treat the Leather of Ace Marks the Duke Sneaker with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
What’s more, When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather, the Shoe MGK Leather cream has no competition. That shine that gleams off your oxfords is a beacon to the client, ensuring they know to follow you. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Ace Marks.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage it into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
Dressing up and looking your best starts with a great pair of kicks. The versatility of the Duke Sneakers makes them perfect for getting ready for a night on the town with the crew or dressing up for a fancy date. It is absolutely crucial to maintain your Ace Marks the Duke Sneaker, and the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit paired with the Shoe MGK White Touch-up is the best option for ensuring your sneakers stay outfit-ready. With everything you need, you can clean, maintain and protect your sneakers. Remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by acemarks.com