Comfort, support, and stability are the three most important aspects of any running shoe, and the Men’s Skechers Arch Fit – Paradyme checks all the boxes. As a runner myself, I know good shoes make the difference between comfortably going on long jogs for hours at a time, or returning from a run with achy feet. The Paradyme running sneakers mold to your feet, and provide a soft layer of cushion to add an extra bounce to your step.
With such a pleasant running experience, you would want to do whatever it takes to clean and protect these sneakers so you can wear them for many runs to come. So the first step for how to clean the Men’s Skechers Arch Fit – Paradyme is to find a shoe cleaner that does the job.
Shoe MGK has been cleaning athletic running shoes for almost three decades and is the only shoe cleaner I trust to clean the mesh of my sneakers.
How to Clean the Men’s Skechers Arch Fit- Paradyme with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Your sneakers are bound to build up dirt and debris that stains the mesh upper when running. This build-up can damage the shoes, create holes, and lead to needing a brand new pair. Unless, you know how to maintain the shoes. By cleaning the uppers with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner you give the running sneakers a deep clean that lasts. The shoe cleaner soaks into the mesh, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level.
Be sure to dilute the cleaner in a bowl of water to protect the coloring of the mesh, as well as scrub gently.
- Prep your Skechers Arch Fit- Paradymes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent below.
How to Protect the Men’s Skechers Arch Fit – Paradyme with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to make sure your shoes are always ready for their next run is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. Luckily, by spraying your shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent you essentially put a protective barrier over the sneakers that repels water, dirt, and stains from attaching to the mesh uppers. The blemishes bead up and roll off the shoe as-if nothing ever happened. This means you can go on more runs between cleanings.
- Make sure the Paradymes are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Restore the Men’s Skechers Arch Fit – Paradyme with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The white soles underneath the mesh uppers add character to the sneakers. Unfortunately, they are also the portion of the shoe closest to the ground, so when going on runs, it’s the part most likely to get scuffed or scratched. Cleaning the shoe makes the white look better, but some damage needs an additional step to perfect it. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up puts a durable coating over the white portions of the sneaker, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Paradymes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove cap and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
Now you can run in confidence that your Men’s Skechers Arch Fit – Paradyme provides you with the most comfort, support, and stability. In addition, cleaning them with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit helps you respect your shoes so you can add more miles to your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image by skechers.com