If you own a pair of the Ace Marks the Whole Cut Carlos then you know the elegance of the Italian calfskin leather. These dress shoes are the cornerstone of any classy suit or ensemble and need to be maintained for that stunning sleek appearance.
A fine suit goes a long way in showing a client your professionalism and the Carlos are perfect for gaining that extra bit of confidence for closing that big deal in the office. In addition, a suit is a reminder of the goals you set out to achieve and the livelihood you fight for.
The key to maintaining your oxfords is a good reliable shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK, having been a shoe care product for almost thirty years, is the only shoe cleaner I trust to take care of my fine Italian leather.
So, when it comes to learning how to clean the Ace Marks the Whole Cut Carlos, follow the step-by-step guide below and get your outfit confidence inspiring!
How to Clean Ace Marks the Whole Cut Carlos with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When you know a big meeting is coming up in the office, it’s important to make sure your oxfords are ready to shine. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is the ultimate tool for cleaning Ace Marks. The shoe cleaner soaks into the Italian calfskin leather bringing dirt and debris to the surface and out of the material. Meaning once the cleaner is wiped off, the leather is cleaned and refreshed.
- Prep the Ace Marks The Whole Cut Carlos by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean.
How to Treat the Leather of Ace Marks the Whole Cut Carlos with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
Cleaning the Carlos conditions the leather allowing the uppers to breathe with new life, and to really bring out that vibrant shine on the Whole Cut Carlos you need to treat the leather. That shine is crucial to their design and wows clients, and the Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. By taking care of the calfskin leather you restore the uppers to their fresh out-of-the-box condition which means you extend the life of your oxfords.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Cleaning and maintaining your Whole Cut Carlos is that easy. Bring back that former shine and bring that extra flare to your outfit that is an inspiration to the team at the office. When it comes to fashion and style, the details are what really make the difference, keep your Ace Marks clean and protected with the Leather Care Kit. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.acemarks.com