Fall and autumn are the perfect seasons to grab the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties with Lug Sole out of the closest. These boots are the perfect accent for any warm and cozy autumn ensemble. The leather is both stylish and classy and acts as a perfect accent to most outfits.
With fall right around the corner, these boots are just about to be in vogue. This means it is time to dust off your autumn boots and give them a deep clean so they are ready to wear as the weather changes.
But, you’re probably wondering, how to clean the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties to begin with.
The best way to take care of the leather and clean the boot is with Shoe MGK, a shoe care company that has been cleaning leather shoes for almost thirty years.
How to Clean the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties with Lug Sole with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Leather is timeless when it comes to fashion. The goal is to look fresh in your fall aesthetic. It is key to maintain the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties with Lug Soles. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is an all-purpose cleaner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather attacking dirt and debris on the molecular level giving the booties a deep clean.
- Prep the Wind Laced Booties by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Treat the Leather of the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties with Lug Sole with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
Though, cleaning the leather is only a part of the process. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one solution that shines and moisturizes the uppers of the Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties. The cream requires no buffing for a deep shine, and it prevents cracking, scuffing, and drying with a one-step application that dries within thirty seconds! Your booties are in the right hands for getting prepared for that snazzy seasonal ensemble.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage it into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
Now that fall is upon us, and you Kenneth Cole Wind Laced Booties with Lug Sole freshly cleaned and shined, the question to ask is not if you will wear your Laced Booties but what you will wear with your pair. The Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit has everything needed to ensure the boots are aesthetic-ready when you’re ready to go fierce into the world. Don’t forget to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.kennethcole.com