I don’t know about you, but going out and getting a new pair of kicks gives me such a rush. Going into the store and seeing the latest sneaker drops on shelves makes me imagine how I’d look in them. However, nothing beats a classic like the Adidas Nizza Trefoil Shoes.
The simplistic design of the Adidas sneakers adds to a minimalist aesthetic. Unlike maximalism, whose tenets include looking in the mirror and adding to your fit, minimalism states less is more. The white sneakers are sleek and go with almost any outfit.
With such a sleek sneaker, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them clean. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Adidas Nizza Trefoil Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Adidas Nizza Trefoil Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The thing I love about white sneakers is their ability to fit with almost all aesthetics. 2000s minimalist hipster, check. 2020s maximalist 90s resurgence, check. Anyone can pull off a pair of white sneakers. However, they are also a blank canvas for dirt and stains. While walking around, white sneakers show the most wear. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the tennis shoes get a deep clean that restores them to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Adidas Trefoil Shoes by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect Adidas Nizza Trefoil Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When I pick a pair of kicks for the day, I generally want to choose the cleanest and sleekest pair. If a pair of sneakers look worn, I’m 100% going to wear a different pair. However, if I know how to prevent my kicks from getting dirty, I can keep wearing them for weeks at a time. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repel water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Restore Adidas Nizza Trefoil Shoes with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The worst part of owning white sneakers is the scuffs and scratches that plague the uppers. During normal wear, I’ll get these black marks that seem impossible to take off, and it ruins the whole vibe of my aesthetic. Sometimes, the white Adidas sneakers can get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t entirely remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color. Be sure only to use it on white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Adidas Trefoil Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Getting a new pair of white kicks is an exciting experience. I get to add more to my aesthetic. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.adidas.com