With adventure calling your name, it’s essential to have shoes that are ready when you are. Whether planning to explore urban landscapes to the woodsy outlands, the Adidas NMD R1 shoes have your back. The knit uppers allow for a comfortable fit, and the lace-up design allows you to determine how snug the shoes feel. Designed with adventure in mind, the sneakers are prone to get dirty while chasing your calling.
Dirt could get stuck in the knit uppers, stains could ruin the sleek coloring, and mud could get caked to the soles. All of these things affect the shoe’s longevity, and it’s essential to keep them in their fresh-out-of-the-box condition.
Luckily, with Shoe MGK, you could have your shoes looking better than new with relative ease. This is because the shoe care company has been cleaning adventure shoes since 1992.
Without further ado, let’s get into the process of how to clean Adidas NMD R1 Shoes.
How to Clean Adidas NMD R1 Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When adventuring in the wilderness or a concrete jungle, your shoes are bound to get dirty, which could lead to damage. Nobody wants that. By utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you could have your shoes looking better than new in only a few simple steps. The shoe cleaner soaks into the knit uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process allows the shoes to have a deep revitalizing clean.
- Prep the NMD R1 sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Brush off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect the Adidas NMD R1 Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to protect the NMD R1s from damage is to ensure the sneakers never get dirty in the first place. No matter the journey you intend to take, you want your sneakers to remain clean, and the best way to do that is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Restore the Adidas NMD R1 Shoes with the Shoe MGK White Touch-up
The problem with white soles is that they are the first part to be scratched and scuffed when out exploring. Even the best of cleanings can’t remove a scratch, and you’ll need something a bit stronger to make your shoe look like new. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to restore your Adidas to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Adidas R1 Shoesl.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove cap and invert bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Now you have all the skills necessary to ensure your shoes are always ready for adventure. Explore the vast urban landscape and make the world your own with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit including everything needed to always respect your shoes. Adventure in style!
What You’ll Need
Image by adidas.com