Once in a lifetime, a perfect pair of boots will present themselves, a pair so stunning, fashionable, and comfortable that nothing else compares. The Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots are that pair, and they are perfect for nearly any occasion. Whether dressing up for a conference or traveling through the country, these boots have your back.
With such a beautiful and versatile boot, it is crucial to ensure you do whatever it takes to protect them from the elements. Dirt can tear the suede, and stains could destroy their incredible, sleek design.
Luckily Shoe MGK has everything you need for how to clean the Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots Water-Repellent Suede.
Having cleaned high-quality suedes and boots since 1992, Shoe MGK is the perfect solution for all your shoe cleaning needs. They have derived their cleaner from all-natural ingredients ensuring it is safe on the suede of your boots.
How to Protect the Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots Water-Repellent Suede with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
From the moment you take your boots out of the box, it is time to start protecting them The best way to ensure the boots last is to prevent them from ever getting dirty in the first place. By spraying the Gallagher Boots with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put an additional layer of protection over the suede uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to your boots. The deformities bead up and roll off the uppers, ensuring your boots stay clean.
- Ensure the Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots Water-Repellent Suede are completely dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for additional protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots Water-Repellent Suede with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Everybody knows suede is one of, if not the most difficult material to clean. The material is a magnet to dirt, attracts stains, and can completely bleed or change color when used with the wrong cleaner. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is designed with suede in mind. The shoe cleaner soaks into the suede uppers of the boots, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the boots get a deep restorative clean while respecting the integrity of the suede.
An important note when cleaning suede shoes: always dilute the cleaner by mixing the shoe cleaner with water. This helps ensure the shoes get a deep clean without the risk of bleeding the color.
- Prep the Beckett Simonon Gallagher Boots Water-Repellent Suede by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and solution.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
With such a stylish and perfect pair of boots, it is crucial to protect them throughout their lifespan. So keep your boots fresh for all occasions. The Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit has everything you need to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by beckettsimonon.com