Running is a meditation of the soul–freeing us from the thoughts that bind us. The further you go, the more time you have to process every thought, emotion, and sensation that flows through you. That blocks you from getting through your day. As each step pushes you closer to nirvana, you feel motivated and become a better person. It helps you face your thoughts and take control of your life, and running has never been easier than it is with the Adidas Puremotion Adapt Shoes.
The running sneakers are designed to fit snuggly when slipped onto your foot, and the padded soles add an additional bounce with each stride. They push you forward and deeper into your meditation as you jog through your inner self.
With such a comfortable running sneaker, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them clean. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Adidas Puremotion Adapt Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Adidas Puremotion Adapt Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The path to tranquility is marred in blood, sweat, and tears. But, the harder you work for it, the quicker it may come. That means going out and running, even when it’s the last thing you want to do. Even if your shoes get dirty, use the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the tennis shoes get a deep clean that restores the shoes to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Adidas Puremotion Shoes by brushing off excess dirt and debris with a dry brush.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
How to Protect Adidas Puremotion Adapt Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When running the path of inner peace, dirt and road debris will find their way onto the sneakers’ uppers. The more you run, the dirtier they will become unless you know how to prevent this from becoming a problem. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Restore Adidas Puremotion Adapt Shoes with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
When running becomes your meditative practice, it becomes easier to reach new distances. As a result, you run for miles longer than you thought possible. Though while running, your sole could get scuffed. Sometimes, the white soles could get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t entirely remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color. Be sure only to use it on white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Adidas Puremotion Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of the white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Running is a meditative practice that leads you to new heights and internal insights. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to keep your sneakers fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by adidas.com