Women sneakerheads are often a forgotten part of the community. Men dominate the sneaker scene, yet women set the trends. They know how to spot a sneaker with potential and make it a pop-culture phenomenon. That is exactly what happened with the Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Women’s Originals. Now, Stan Smith shoes are a regular part of sneaker enthusiasts’ conversation around the globe.
With such a collectible sneaker, you would want to do whatever it takes to keep them in mint condition. With Shoe MGK, keeping your kicks fresh is easier than ever.
So let’s learn how to clean Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Women’s Originals with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Women’s Originals with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
With such a sleek and stylish sneaker, it’s no wonder the Stan Smith shoes have become a sneaker staple. The white and green colorway is iconic, and the simplistic design makes the sneakers flow with any fit. However, the white uppers showcase blemishes with just a glance. That is why utilizing the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fibers of the synthetic uppers, where it attacks and breaks down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the tennis shoes get a deep clean that restores the shoes to their original brilliance.
- Prep the Stan Smith Women’s Originals by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Restore Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Women’s Originals with Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
A stylish aesthetic needs sleek sneakers, and white sneakers are as sleek as they come. Nothing says “I’m fresh” better than keeping a pair of white kicks clean. However, the white Stan Smiths can sometimes get scratched and have scuffs the cleaner can’t entirely remove on its own. That is where the Shoe MGK White Touch-up saves the day. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color. Be sure only to use it on white materials!
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Stan Smiths.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Women’s Originals with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When setting the trend, it’s crucial to ensure your kicks are always fresh. No matter when and where you wear the shoes, they look fresh-out-of-the-box. A mark of a true sneakerhead is how well they maintain their sneakers. The best way to ensure your kicks stay clean is to spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This process puts a protective barrier over the uppers that repels water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoe. Instead, these deformities bead up and roll off, leaving your shoe looking fresh.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
Lady sneakerheads define the sneaker game. They deserve mad respect for setting the trends and making shoes iconic. With the Shoe MGK MVP Kit, you have everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: adidas.com