Everyone is searching. Searching tall mountains and winding trails for that one thing. The thing that motivates you, challenges you, and pushes you to your limits. With the Adidas Ultraboost 21 Cold.rdy Shoes, that thing is within reach.
Whether rain or snow, the running shoes are ready to take you where you want to go. With unparalleled traction, you can run with confidence. The insulated uppers keep your feet warm and shed water as you push toward new heights.
That is why the world’s best shoe cleaner is the only option for keeping your kicks clean. Shoe MGK has been cleaning sleek athletic sneakers since 1992 and derived their formula from all-natural ingredients to be safe on the knit uppers.
So, let’s get into the tri-process of how to clean Adidas Ultraboost 21 Cold.Rdy Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Clean Adidas Ultraboost 21 Cold.Rdy Shoes with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When pushing through blood, sweat, and tears, your kicks are bound to pick up dirt and grime. It’s a part of the game when trying to improve yourself. Your sneakers protect you from the wet and cold climate while you reach new heights. Dirtying the shoe could cause them to lose their protective layer. That is why it is crucial to utilize the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the knit uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the shoes get a deep clean that has them looking fresh.
- Prep the Cold.Rdy Shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Restore the Adidas Ultraboost 21 Cold.Rdy Shoes with the Shoe MGK White Touch-Up
The sleek styling of the Adidas sneakers helps motivate you to continue to push your limit. When you look good, you feel good. However, white soles can become difficult to clean. A simple cleaning won’t restore the soles, and you’ll need something a bit stronger. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to restore your Adidas to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Cold.Rdy Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
How to Protect the Adidas Ultraboost 21 Cold.Rdy Shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
No matter how hard you push yourself, your kickass are always ready for the next workout. So do your kicks a favor by doing what you can to protect them. The best way to keep your sneakers looking fresh is to prevent them from ever getting dirty. By spraying the shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the knit uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoes. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the uppers, keeping your kicks fresh while you wear them.
- Ensure the Cold.Rdy Shoes are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Next, cover the entire shoe with spray.
- Add more layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Allow yourself to find that thing that pushes you to new heights. The Shoe MGK MVP Kit has everything you need to keep your kicks fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image source: adidas.com