The Yeezy line of shoes are generally known for their bold designs and futuristic aesthetics. These concepts make the shoes highly sought after in the sneaker community. However, with the Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa, the music star takes an unexpected approach, paying homage to a classic sneaker design.
The leather uppers are simplistic in their design, creating a sleek look that pairs well with any fit. What’s more, the classic sneaker design makes them a unique choice when building a sneaker collection because they draw the eye of the sneaker enthusiast.
Though, with such unique shoes, it is essential to keep them clean. You should only treat these shoes with the world’s best shoe cleaner, and that is Shoe MGK. They have been cleaning collectible sneakers since 1992 and know how to keep your Yeezys fresh.
Without wasting another moment, let’s get into how to clean Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa.
How to Clean Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When building your sneaker collection, it’s essential to clean your shoes before you put them in the display case. You want your prized sneakers to look fresh, lighted on display. The best way to clean the Calabasa sneakers is with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process ensures the shoes get a deep clean that looks better than new.
Moreover, Shoe MGK derived their shoe cleaner from all-natural ingredients to be safe on the leather materials.
- Prep the Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
How to Protect the Adidas Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
At least when it comes to the white colorway of the Yeezy Calabasa sneaker, it is crucial to know how to deal with the scratches and scuffs that are part of owning white shoes. These blemishes tip any viewer of your collection that the shoes are used. Unfortunately, a simple cleaning won’t restore the uppers, and you’ll need something a bit stronger. The Shoe MGK White Touch-Up allows you to renew your Yeezys to their original brilliance. The applicator puts a durable white coating over the scratches and scuffs, returning the sneakers to their former color.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the Yeezy Powerphase Calabasa.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Showing off your sneakers is a process that means you must restore them to a fresh, out-of-the-box condition. And, the simplistic design of the Calabasa is a blank canvas for showing off those unwanted blemishes. By utilizing the Shoe MGK All-Star Kit, you can have your shoes looking better than new and display-ready. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by goat.com