Racing is the heart of a runner’s soul. Pushing yourself to the limit and trying to get your best time. Watching as runners fall further and further behind: it’s exhilarating. Running in the Adidas ZX 2k Boost Shoes feels like racing a Kawasaki ZX 6R, shifting gears and redlining as you push toward the finish line. Your team is cheering you on as you get your fastest time. There is truly nothing like it.
The rubber outsole provides a fantastic grip on the track so you can focus on doing what you do best. Running. The sleek design of the soles blends effortlessly into the Boost midsole, which provides an additional bounce to each stride, pushing you to be a better athlete. And the heel stabilizer offers the stability needed to race at your best.
However, which such a high-quality shoe, they are bound to get dirty after a few races.
Like a well-oiled machine, it’s crucial to keep your kicks clean to help them last through the track and field season. When it comes to the world’s best sneaker cleaner, there is nothing better for your kicks than Shoe MGK. With nearly 30 years under their belt, they keep your shoes in mint condition.
Without further ado, let’s get into the tri-processes for how to clean the Adidas ZX 2K Boost Shoes with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit.
How to Protect the Adidas ZX 2K Boost Shoes with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
Race day is the moment you train for—the moment when all your blood, sweat, and tears pay off. And the last thing you want when stepping on the line is dirty kicks. You feel good, and you want to look good. So the best way to ensure your running sneakers are ready for race day is to prevent them from getting dirty in the first place. From the moment you take them out of the box, you must spray them with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent. This simple act puts a protective barrier over the shoe that repels water, dirt, and stains from attaching to the uppers. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off, keeping your kicks fresh.
- Ensure the running sneakers are dry before applying the Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add extra layers for a greater level of protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
How to Clean the Adidas ZX 2K Boost Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The track is a messy place. When running your race, people will do whatever it takes to win. Be that stepping on your shoes or light shoving; there is a chance your shoes will get dirty no matter how clean you race. That is where the Shoe MGK Cleaner and conditioner comes into play. After your race, you’ll want your kicks looking fresh. The shoe cleaner soaks into the textile upper, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures your shoes get a deep clean that has them looking brand new.
Though it should be noted when cleaning the shoe, it is essential to dilute the cleaner with water to preserve the coloring of the material. And always scrub gently when working with textile material.
- Prep the Adidas ZX 2K Boost shoes by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner to the brush.
- Gently lather the entire shoe with the shoe brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For extra protection, follow the steps for Water and Stain Repellent above.
How to Restore the Adidas ZX 2K Boost Shoes with the Shoe MGK White Touch-up
Racing lends itself to a high chance that your soles could get scuffed or scratched. Either another racer pushes you down, you fall, or through natural wear and tear, scuffs find their way onto the white soles. These blemishes require a stronger cleaner to make fresh, and the Shoe MGK White Touch Up is just the tool. By utilizing the applicator, you put a durable coating over the white portions of the shoe, restoring them to their original brilliance.
- For best results, follow the steps above for cleaning the ZX 2K Boost Shoes.
- Shake the bottle of white touch-up with the cap on.
- Remove the cap and invert the bottle, making sure to press the applicator against the part of the shoe you wish to restore.
- Apply to all necessary areas
- Let dry.
* Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
Racing is the heart of a runner’s soul, and keeping your kicks fresh ensures you’re always ready to step onto that line. Make a name with wins under your belt and clean your sneakers with the Shoe MGK MVP Kit. Always remember to Respect Your Shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by adidas.com