If you have been waiting for Air Force 1’s to go out of style, you just might be waiting forever. The classic sneaker is a staple for anyone looking to add some timeless fashion to their wardrobe. The all white AF1’s are one of the most popular all white shoes on the market. As everyone knows, dirty Air Force 1’s are an absolute no. Learning how to clean Air Force 1’s is a necessary task for anyone sporting the classic sneaker.
First and foremost, one needs to figure out exactly what material they are working with. Most Air Force 1’s feature a mixture of leather and rubber, but some colorways feature suede, canvas, and many other materials. Due to the diversity of the materials used on the shoe, we turn to Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner because it works on all shoe types and materials.
The MVP Kit from Shoe MGK not only features Cleaner and Conditioner, but the amazing Touch-Up White. Shoe MGK Touch-Up restores the brilliant, original white color to shoes with yellowing soles, dingy threads, and annoying scuffs. It applies a durable coating protection to help shoes endure heavy wear and tear. The formula includes a special scientific blend of agents that enrich and brighten to bring your shoes back to original condition and color.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean Air Force 1’s:
- First, brush off any excess dirt or surface stains with the dry bristle brush.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
- Finally, use the Touch Up White on white soles or all white shoes. Be careful! This product is only meant to be used on white material. If it gets on colored material, quickly wipe the product away or clean with cleaner and conditioner.
Cleaning Air Force 1’s no longer needs to be such a hassle. Simply grab yourself an MVP Kit and you will be good to go! For a more detailed look at the kit, please check out this video. As always, Respect Your Shoes!