The only thing that keeps me from buying all white vans is the irrational fear of getting them dirty. You see all these videos on “How to clean white vans”, but they never seem to do the trick. Those videos almost always involve using a washing machine and about a two hour process. Who has time for that? I was finally comfortable buying white vans once I discovered the MVP kit from Shoe MGK.
The MVP Kit includes Cleaner and Conditioner, Water and Stain Repellent, and Touch Up White. This is absolutely everything you will need to keep your white vans clean. Here I will teach you how to clean white vans with Shoe MGK.
Here is the step by step guide for how to clean all white vans:
- Start by setting aside a small bucket of water and getting your bristle brush nice and wet.
- Apply a small amount of Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet brush and gently lather the solution into the shoe. Start with small areas and brushing in small circles.
- Once you see the solution begin to bubble and become soapy, wipe the shoe clean with a dry towel.
- Use the touch up white applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles. Be careful when applying; make sure to only use it on white materials. Wipe clean.
- Take the Shoe MGK Water and Stain repellent and spray thoroughly and evenly on the entire area of the shoe. This product will even lift stubborn stains, scuffs, and oils. Let dry completely.
You no longer need to live in fear of dirtying white vans beyond the point of no return. You now have the freedom to be as you will and keep your kicks clean and respect. Get your MVP Kit today! Respect Your Shoes.