Simple is best when dressing up for a fancy dinner, and the Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords are stunning in their classic design. The Italian full-grain leather is the perfect accent for a classy suit and will elevate your style for your big event. As Beckett Simonon claims, style is meant to be timeless. These oxfords are perfect for any season.
I found out the hard way, fancy restaurants and venues usually have a dress code that must be followed to ensure the brand keeps the image they are trying to maintain. It could take a pair of dirty oxfords to be turned away or denied entry. Therefore, it’s essential to know how to clean your Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords to be permitted into these establishments.
The first step is to find a shoe cleaner you trust that maintains the integrity of the Italian full-grain leather. Shoe MGK is a shoe care company that has been cleaning high-value dress shoes for almost three decades.
How to Clean the Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
A good pair of dress shoes are worth maintaining with a good shoe cleaner. Handmade dress shoes are art pieces and make for fine accents to a classy ensemble. But, when wearing the Dean Oxfords, they could get dirty. Grains of sand could ruin the leather and damage the shoe. However, with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, it’s possible to clean and restore the leather. The shoe cleaner attacks and breaks down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process gives the oxfords a deep, restorative clean that makes your shoe look good as new.
- Prep the Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean.
How to Treat the Leather of the Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords
When entering fine dining establishments, it’s crucial to make sure the Italian fine-grain leather has their unique shine. It signals to the hosts that the dress shoes are well maintained and will guarantee a seat at the table. If the shoes have lost their luster, there is a way to restore the leather and bring it back. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. By taking care of the calfskin leather, you restore the uppers to their fresh-out-of-the-box condition, which means you extend the life of your oxfords.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
With a shine that turns heads and a look that kills, you’re ready to take your Beckett Simonon Dean Oxfords to any fine dining restaurant. Always remember to respect your shoes by maintaining them with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit!
What You’ll Need
Image by beckettsimonon.com