The cricket’s song fills the night air with the crackle of the open flame. The smell of dirt and pine is the signature of a good time out in the woods. You’re surrounded by friends and family, telling stories of times long past. The tents are built and waiting to shelter you through the night. When lounging around the campsite, you need shoes for comfort, and the L.L.Bean Handsewn Moccasins camp moc are the best.
They practically mold to your feet, making them ideal for family bonding out in the forest. However, nature comes with its own form of hazards for your beloved shoes. Dirt can find its way onto the leather uppers. The leather could dry, crack, or scratch, and your shoes could lose their comfortability.
Unless, you know how to clean L.L.Bean Handsewn Moccasin’s camp mocs.
When it comes to cleaning leather, you need a shoe cleaner that knows how to clean and condition the material. A cleaner that revitalizes the leather, breathing new life into the shoes. That is where Shoe MGK Shines.
How to Clean L.L.Bean Handsewn Moccasins, Camp Moc with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Camping can dirty your moccasins, crusting them with dirt. When this happens, you must clean your shoes, which requires a good cleaner. When it comes to shoe cleaners, leather could be a tricky material. Chemicals could warp the uppers, the color could bleed, and the shoes could be worse for it. That is why you need a shoe cleaner derived from all-natural ingredients to make your moccasins look fresh. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner soaks into the uppers attacking and breaking down dirt and debris. Because it works on the molecular level, the leather gets a conditioning that revitalizes the uppers, helping them last for years longer.
- Prep the Moccasins by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of the L.L.Bean Handsewn Moccasins Camp Moc with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream
When out in the great outdoors, the air could oxidize the leather on your moccasins, causing the material to dry or, worse, crack. That is why it is crucial to revitalize the leather and keep the uppers fresh. When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather, the Shoe MGK Leather cream has no competition. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes the uppers to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your handsewn moccasins.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Camping is one of the best bonding experiences, the great outdoors, the fresh air, the smell of the campfire, and it’s truly a breath of fresh air. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you can always keep your hand-sewn moccasins clean and ready for the next camping trip. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by llbean.com