Classy oxfords are the cornerstone of a classy suit, and the Beckett Simonon Durant Oxfords are a great choice. They pair well with any occasion be that weddings, interviews, important meetings, and much more. When you must look your best, the Durant Oxfords have your back as the perfect wingman, the final touch for your aesthetic.
The Beckett Simonon Durant Oxfords break the mold of the generic cap-toe dress shoe by defining their own style with the hand-stitched lining that pairs well with any classy suit or outfit. The beautiful Italian calfskin leather is a defining feature of the brand and must be well maintained to continue being the perfect accent for your ensemble.
How to Clean Your Durant Oxfords with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Cleaning the Beckett Simonon Durant Oxfords is easy with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather fibers pushing dirt and other debris to the surface where you can easily wipe it away.
- Prep the Beckett Simonon Durant Oxfords by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Italian Calfskin Leather with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
When it comes to protecting, restoring, and shining the leather, the Shoe MGK Leather cream has no competition. The cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes the uppers to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Beckett Simonons.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
When it comes to cleaning your Beckett Simonon Duran Oxfords with Shoe MGK, it is that easy. The Oxfords look brand new and snazzy with a classy suit for any occasion. The cream and cleaner work on the molecular level doing most of the hard labor for you. So utilize the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit and get your oxfords outfit-ready. Don’t forget to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.BeckettSimonon.com