When it comes to getting into motorsports, the Puma SpeedCat Sparco Trainers are the perfect shoe. As a beginner rider myself, I quickly learned there are many nuances in finding the right gear that keeps you safe while riding motorcycles. Helmets, gloves, armored jackets, armored pants, and shoes… it easily gets overwhelming.
I recently got a motorcycle to get myself to and from work, and through having the wrong gear I learned the importance of good gear. I took a tumble at an intersection where I injured my hand and bruised my left foot. Shoes like the Sparco Trainers would have decreased my chance of injury. What’s more, the shoes are stylish and look good with motorcycle jeans, and an armored jacket.
It’s important to clean and protect the Sparco trainers like the shoes help protect you.
When it comes to taking care of the Pumas, Shoe MGK is the most reliable cleaner on the market today. Having been cleaning shoes for almost thirty years, Shoe MGK knows how to clean, protect, and prolong a pair of motorsport shoes.
Here is the Step-by-Step Guide for Cleaning Pumas SpeedCat Sparco Trainers
When stopping and going on a motorcycle, the Pumas SpeedCat Sparco Trainers attract dirt and debris from the road. With the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, the stains are an afterthought. The shoe cleaner soaks into the suede and padding of the trainers, attacking and bringing dirt to the exterior of the shoe where it could be wiped away. This process is the first step in prolonging the life of the shoes.
- Prep the Pumas SpeedCat Sparco Trainers by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
The next step is preventing the sneakers from getting dirty to begin with. Spraying the shoe with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent applies a protective layer over the shoe. In the same way, the padding protects your feet in the event of a crash. The spray repels dirt, water, and oil to the surface of the shoe where you can wipe it away, and prolong the life of the sneakers.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe.
- let dry for 24 hours before next use.
Now when I commute to and from work I ride with confidence that I am protected in case of a fall, and my shoes are protected with Shoe MGK. The Shoe MGK Clean & Protect kit has everything needed to maintain your Puma SpeedCat Sparco Trainers. So clean your shoes before your next ride, and see how you prolong the life of the sneakers by respecting your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.eu.puma.com