Style is in the eye of the beholder. How you dress should make you feel empowered, confident, and most importantly, good about yourself. Sometimes a classy boot is all you needs to elevate your fit. With the Beckett Simonon Nolan Brogue Boots, you can turn a casual aesthetic into a stylish ensemble.
The boots are hand-made and tailored just for your foot, making them the perfect fit. With a shoe so comfortable, it is no wonder they are a boost to your confidence!
Hand-made Italian leather shoes require only the best in shoe care. With Shoe MGK, you can have your shoes looking better than new and shining bright. The shoe care company has been cleaning classy Italian dress shoes since 1992.
Without a moment to lose, let’s get into how to clean Beckett Simonon Nolan Brogue Boots with the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit.
How to Clean Beckett Simonon Nolan Brogue Boots with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When dressing to feel good, it’s crucial to wear comfortable shoes–shoes that shine bright on any occasion. However, when the shoes get dirty, they lose their luster, and your fit loses its essence. That is why cleaning the Italian leather with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner is crucial. The shoe cleaner soaks into the leather’s fibers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process ensures the boots get a deep clean that has them looking fresh and feeling smooth.
- Prep the Beckett Simonon boots by removing laces and placing them in a small bowl of Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner. Let sit.
- Wipe off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean.
How to Treat the Leather of the Beckett Simonon Nolan Brogue Boots with the Shoe MGK Leather Cream
Often, wearing your favorite leather boots could dry or crack the leather. A sign that the shoes are well-loved but could spell the end of wearing your boots in public. This wear and tear is a sign that it’s time to restore your boots. The Shoe MGK Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. By taking care of the calfskin leather, you restore the uppers to their fresh-out-of-the-box condition, which means you extend the life of your boots.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage the cream into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
- Finally, remove the laces from the solution and wring out cleaner and dirt. Let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
Dress in a style that makes you feel good and boosts your confidence. With the Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit, you have the tools to keep your boots looking fresh. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by beckettsimonon.com