Speed is in the heart of a runner. Pushing to get that next best time and improve upon your personal record. Whether sprinting the 400-meter dash or racing the long haul in cross country, training is everything. With the Reebok Nano X1 Women’s Training Shoes Les Mills, you can train in confidence your feet are comfortable and supported for those extended practices getting ready for the next event.
With such an excellent training shoe, you would want to protect them with the world’s best shoe cleaner. Shoe MGK has cleaned athletic trainers since 1992 and knows how to make your kicks look fresh.
So, without a moment to spare, let’s get into how to clean Reebok Nano X1 Women’s Training Shoes Les Mills with the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit.
How to Clean Reebok Nano X1 Women’s Training Shoes Les Mills with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
When preparing for that next event, getting ready for that next race, your sneakers are bound to get dirty. The harder you push to improve your time, the more hours you put into training, the more dirt gets trapped in the knit uppers of your sneakers. Dirty shoes could lead to worse times because the debris and gunk on the sneaker could throw off your form and cause you to develop bad running habits. That is why it is crucial to clean the trainers with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the knit uppers, attacking and breaking down dirt and debris from the molecular level. This process gives the shoes a deep clean that has them looking summer-ready.
- Prep the Training Shoes by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Brush off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of cleaner over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Protect the Reebok Nano X1 Women’s Training Shoes Les Mills with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
When stepping on the line for race day, you absolutely want your trainers to stand out against the other racers. Clean sneakers help you feel ready and confident your hard work will pay off. The best way to keep your trainers fresh for the upcoming race is to prevent them from ever getting dirty. By spraying the shoes with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the uppers that repels all water, dirt, and stains from ever attaching to the shoes. Instead, these blemishes bead up and roll off the knit uppers, keeping them clean while you wear them.
- Make sure the shoe is dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe.
- Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
Get ready for race day with some of the best trainers on the market, and stun the crowd with your fresh kicks. With the Shoe MGK Clean and Protect Kit, you have all the tools necessary to train for the summer season. Always remember to respect your shoes.
What You’ll Need
Image by reebok.com