Beckett Simonon is a brand that is known for class and fashion.
The Reid Sneakers take the Italian calfskin leather that the brand is known for and place them in a sneaker meant to combine the artistry of their dress shoes while appealing to a more broad audience. So allow yourself to elevate your everyday fits while showing you’re a person with nice taste.
These sneakers are so versatile they are perfect for any sneakerheads collection. They also work for those trying to look their best and stay ahead of fashion trends. Made from such a luxurious material, it is crucial to maintain and protect these sneakers.
When it comes to how to clean your Beckett Simonon Reid Sneaker, Shoe MGK is the only choice. As a shoe cleaning company since 1992, they know their way around any shoe.
How to Clean the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers with Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner
Because you’re incorporating these sneakers into an elevated look, it is crucial to ensure the sneakers are clean and sleek. Maintaining and protecting the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers starts with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner. The shoe cleaner soaks into the calfskin leather bringing dirt and debris to the surface where you could easily wipe it away.
- Prep the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers by removing the laces and setting them in a small cleaner and water solution. Let them soak while we clean the shoe.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle a small amount of the product over the brush. Next, apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe completely.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is sparkling clean!
- Wring out dirt and water from the laces, and let dry before re-lacing your shoes.
How to Restore the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers with Shoe MGK White Touch-up
Wearing the Reid sneakers out on the town, or dressing up for a big date, it’s possible for scuffs and scratches to find their way onto the white leather of the Reid sneakers. The Shoe MGK White Touch-up is the perfect tool for treating those scratches and scuffs. The applicator provides a fresh, durable coating, restoring the shoes to their original white color.
- Use the Touch Up White applicator on tough stains, scuffs, and yellowing soles.
- Be careful when applying; make sure only to use it on white materials.
- Wipe clean.
How to Protect the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
When wearing such versatile shoes that showcase class and elevate your fit, it’s crucial to ensure they stay clean. The Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent puts a protective barrier over the calfskin leather that repels dirt and debris to the surface—essentially prolonging the life and durability of the sneakers.
- Make sure the Beckett Simonon Reid Sneakers are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add additional layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
Dressing up and looking your best starts with a great pair of kicks. The versatility of the Reid Sneakers makes them perfect for getting ready for a night on the town with the crew or dressing up for a fancy date. It is absolutely crucial to maintain your Beckett Simonon Reid Sneaker, and the Shoe MGK MVP kit is the best option for ensuring your sneakers stay outfit-ready. With everything you need, you can clean, maintain and protect your sneakers. Remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image source: www.beckettsimonon.com