With the release of the new Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’ colorway, sneakerheads worldwide are preparing their collections for the latest arrival. The sneakers are incredibly stylish with their simple yet loud design. The deep blues, bright yellows, and fiery oranges swirl around the uppers creating a unique piece of art.
Wanting to sport these kicks in public leads to a risk of dirtying or, worse, ruining the shoes. With such a masterpiece, you wouldn’t want to stain the canvas with dirt, mud, or anything that destroys the sneakers sleek look.
Luckily we have a special class today for those who want to know how to clean Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s.
The absolute first step to cleaning your Yeezy sneakers is finding a shoe care product you trust. One you can always rely on to keep your sneakers fresh, no matter how much you wear and take them out.
Shoe MGK is the best cleaning solution as they have been cleaning luxury sneakers since 1992.
How to Clean the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
Wearing the brand new Adidas Yeezy is a point of pride among sneaker enthusiasts. It’s the opportune time to show off a prized piece of your collection. Though if the sneakers get dirty, it completely ruins that feeling you get when showing off your beloved treasure. Your friends will point out every flaw making you feel as if your sneakers don’t quite land the impression you want.
With Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner, you needn’t worry about your friends’ judgment. The shoe cleaner soaks into the fabric of the uppers attacking and breaking apart dirt and debris on the molecular level. Because you give your sneakers such a deep clean, the shoes keep their mint condition for much longer.
- Prep the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For additional protection, follow the steps for the water and stain repellent.
How to Protect the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s with Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent
The best way to maintain your brand new Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s is to ensure they never get dirty in the first place. The less often you use shoe cleaner, the longer the integrity of the fabric lasts. With such a collectible and high-value shoe, you want to do everything it takes to keep them clean. By spraying the sneakers with the Shoe MGK Water and Stain Repellent, you put a protective barrier over the shoe that repels water, dirt, and stains. Everything will bead up and roll off the uppers, leaving the canvas clean and untouched.
- Make sure the Adidas Yeezys are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Then, spray the entire shoe. Add additional layers for added protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours before next use.
How to Remove Odors from the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s with Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener
When showing off your sneakers to your buddies, it’s crucial to ensure they look sleek and smell fresh. Sneakers have a tendency to house bacteria that creates a lingering odor. The smell is a signal that the shoes have been worn and ruin that brand new pristine condition. Luckily, with the Shoe MGK Shoe Freshener, you can attack and kill those pesky bacteria and keep your shoes smelling fresh.
- Ensure the Adidas Yeezys are completely dry and set on an even surface.
- Hold bottle 6” from the surface, spraying in a back-and-forth motion.
- Do not saturate the shoe and spray the area thoroughly.
Now you know how to clean your brand new Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 ‘MX Oat’s. By utilizing the Shoe MGK 4oz Complete Kit, you are ready to show off the latest addition to your sneaker collection. Impress your friends by always remembering to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image Source: www.sneakernews.com