No matter who you are, it is guaranteed you have seen or even owned a pair of converse. The Chuck Taylors are iconic and dominate markets worldwide. Sneakerheads and normies alike love these shoes. The Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All-Star CX takes that classic design and improves upon a formula that works, adding a padded foam that increases the comfort of the sneakers.
The Converse CX is the next evolution of the classic sneaker, maintaining that punky aesthetic the brand is known for. The dynamic stretch uppers allow for an easy fit, and the black with translucent soles are stunning to behold. The sneakers are worth adding to your collection and are perfect for everyday use. However, when wearing these shoes for days, they’ll get dirty, whether bar-hopping during a night on the town or going on a stroll.
The best way to ensure your Converse CXs stay in tip-top shape is to find a cleaner to help maintain the sneakers. Shoe MGK is a shoe care company that has been cleaning converse for almost thirty years.
How to Clean the Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All Star CXs with Shoe MGK Cleaner & Conditioner
People can tell a lot about you by the way you wear your All-Star CXs. If you’re sporting dirty kicks, it’s assumed you don’t take care of your valuables. I hear you asking, what’s the best approach for how to clean the Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All-Star CXs? The best way to show off your style is to ensure you keep your kicks clean with the Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner.
The shoe cleaner soaks into the fabric of the canvas, attacking and breaking apart dirt and debris on the molecular level. This process gives your converse a deep clean that signals to people you’re a person with style.
- Prep the Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All-Star CXs by brushing off any excess dirt with the dry brush.
- Remove the laces and place them in a small solution of cleaner and water. Let soak and wring out the dirt after a few minutes.
- Dip the brush into a clean bowl of water and add a few drops of cleaner directly to the brush.
- Lather the shoe with the nylon brush until the solution becomes foamy. Wipe away the excess solution with a clean towel. Repeat until the shoe is clean.
- For added protection, follow steps with the Water and Stain Repellent.
How to Protect the Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All Star CXs from Getting Dirty with Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent
The best way to keep your Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylors CXs styling is to ensure the sneakers never have a chance to get dirty, to begin with. You want to prevent dirt from attaching to the canvas of the sneakers because tough stains and dirt could be challenging to clean. But, with the Shoe MGK Water & Stain Repellent, you could spray a protective barrier over the canvas that repels dirt and particles to the surface. Then, you only must wipe it away to prolong the life of your shoes.
- Ensure the Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All Star CXs are dry before applying Water and Stain Repellent.
- Cover the entire shoe with spray. Add multiple layers for extra protection.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
With protection, you can show off your sneakers without the worry of ruining them.
Now you, too, can show off your Converse Hybrid Function Chuck Taylor All-Star CXs with the knowledge of how to clean and maintain your sneakers. The Shoe MGK Clean and Protect kit has everything to keep your kicks fresh and turning heads with overwhelming approval. Always remember to respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by converse.com