The Spring step Men’s Luciano loafers are comfortable and stylish shoes made out of Croco embossed leather. The shoes are soft as slippers with enough style to pair with any suit. The leather is beautiful and deserves only the best in care.
When it comes to how to clean the Springstep Men’s Luciano Shoes, I don’t trust any cleaner more than I trust Shoe MGK. They are a company that has been cleaning all kinds of shoes for nearly three decades.
How to Clean Spring Step Men’s Luciano Shoes with Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner
The Springstep loafers are beautiful and can get dirty. The Shoe MGK Cleaner and Conditioner soaks into the leather of the Luciano shoes, attacking dirt and other debris, bringing them to the surface where you could easily wipe them away. Because the shoe cleaner works on the molecular level, the loafers get a deep clean while maintaining the leather’s integrity.
- Prep the Springstep Men’s Luciano Shoes by wiping off excess dirt and debris from the shoes with a dry microfiber towel.
- Wet the bristle brush and drizzle the product over the brush. Apply the solution to the shoe in small circular motions, covering the shoe.
- Once covered, wipe clean with a dry towel. Repeat these steps until the shoe is clean!
How to Treat the Leather of the Spring Step Men’s Luciano Shoes with Shoe MGK Leather Cream
The leather itself needs to be properly nurtured for a long life. The Shoe MGk Leather Cream is an all-in-one leather care product that leaves a lasting shine with no buffing. In addition, the Leather Cream moisturizes leather to prevent drying, cracking, and scuffing. Meaning you extend the life of your Springstep Luciano Shoes.
- Apply the leather cream with a clean towel or sponge.
- Massage it into the leather. The solution dries fast and will beautifully hydrate your leather!
With such a beautiful loafer, you absolutely want to take care of your shoes. The Shoe MGK Leather Care Kit has everything needed to clean and maintain that Croco embossed leather. So get out there to clean and respect your shoes!
What You’ll Need
Image by springstepshoes.com